Internal rules and regulations of the recreation complex “KLIĢI”.
We want your vacation in the complex “Kligi” to be excellent, therefore we invite you to familiarize yourself with the internal rules and other rules of the complex in advance.
Check-in at accommodation:
Please present a valid identity document at check-in
•Arrival from 15:00
• Checkout by 1:00 PM
For an additional fee, it is also possible to arrive earlier and leave later. Please agree on this in advance when making a reservation.
Area closure and car movement restrictions:
In order to ensure silence for overnight guests, as well as the safety of guests, the territory of the complex is closed for car traffic from 00:00 AM till 9:00 AM next morning.
Guests can pay for services by bank transfer or cash.
Reservation of rooms, places of rest and services:
The reservation becomes effective after the payment of 100% of the reservation invoice.
Garbage may only be thrown into specially designated containers. A fine of € 20 will be calculated for throwing waste on the ground.
Dogs and cats that are not aggressive and do not pose a threat to other people are allowed to enter the territory. When registering, you must inform the administration about the animals you bring with you. Animals must be kept on a leash. It is the responsibility of owners to pick up after their pet and look after it at all times.
• It is forbidden to bring and store non-flammable materials, use personal electric heaters and use devices with an open flame, including candles, in the accommodations.
• Bonfires are allowed only in specially designated areas.
• It is forbidden to damage the recreational complex’s inventory and buildings. It is strictly forbidden to take furniture and other inventory out of the accommodation, as well as to bring furniture from other rooms into it.
• Quiet hour from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM, when making noise (playing music, operating vehicles, etc.) is strictly prohibited (except when the client has rented the entire complex for the event).
• For the sake of personal and customer safety and peace, it is strictly forbidden to stay under the influence of intoxicating substances on the territory of the recreation complex. The service staff of the complex has the right to refuse to serve a customer who is
intoxicated. In that case, the money for the reserved and paid services is not returned.
• It is forbidden to bring and use weapons, drugs and psychotropic substances in the territory of the recreation complex.
• There are no guards/supervisors at the water body, so when swimming, each guest is responsible for their own health and safety, as well as that of their children and those being supervised.
• It is strictly forbidden to saw, cut or break trees, penalty 200 €.
• The staff of the recreation complex is not responsible for any damage to a person’s health, body or property, or for the death of a person, which occurred as a result of this person’s negligent actions. Each visitor is responsible for the supervision and safety of his personal belongings (including the vehicle).
•Free of charge toilets are available in the resort. Settling in other places on the territory of the recreation complex is prohibited, penalty 20 €
• When leaving your accommodation temporarily, guests are advised to lock it and keep the key with them. Fee for key loss 10 €
• We invite you to observe the general norms of behavior and courtesy, to respect the surrounding people, nature and the environment.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, if you have found damage to the accommodation upon arrival, please report it to the administration immediately. If the damage is caused by the fault of the guest, an appropriate payment is deducted depending on the extent of the damage.
Children’s stay in the recreation complex:
Children under the age of 18 can stay in the recreation complex under the supervision of their parents or an authorized person.